After looking at all these fun blogs, I decided to buckle down and try it! (Thanks Mary Ann and Jennie!) I'm not so computer savvy so forgive me for the plainness (is that a word?). Here goes!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Natalia: I don't know if you remember me, but we were at EAC at the same time. O its Camille by the way. Your family is SO cute. I was so excited to look at your blog b/c it has been forever since I have seen people from EAC. You can come see my blog at jaycamwakild.blogspot.com Well I hope all is well. Have a great week
Camille, of course I remember you! I didn't think you'd remember me! I wasn't at EAC for very long! :( You are just as gorgeous as I remember. That's awesome you and your husband can travel together through his training, how fun. Well, take care!
6 comments:
Hey Natalia:
I don't know if you remember me, but we were at EAC at the same time. O its Camille by the way. Your family is SO cute. I was so excited to look at your blog b/c it has been forever since I have seen people from EAC. You can come see my blog at jaycamwakild.blogspot.com Well I hope all is well. Have a great week
Yeah! I'm so glad you joined the flocks. Welcome.Welcome!
Camille, of course I remember you! I didn't think you'd remember me! I wasn't at EAC for very long! :( You are just as gorgeous as I remember. That's awesome you and your husband can travel together through his training, how fun. Well, take care!
Ginger, your new Glitz paper line is SO cute, I love all of it! You are probably the most creative person I know.
Welcome! :) but beware it is SO addicting! I love it! I love the family picture...what a fun CUTE family you have!
https://www.ratuelsa.com/2019/11/pinjaman-tanpa-jaminan.html
Post a Comment