_ *****************************************************************************

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tee Hee-eeth!



Gage recieved some new teeth at a cousin's birthday party, (these make his cheeks look even bigger than they already are)! Uncle Tyler has his work cut out for him! :0)

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

This is too funny! He is still so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

When I saw that I felt like I was back in Oklahoma. Seriously!! I love it!!

sara said...

Natalia! I saw you on Ginger's site and had to say Hi! You are seriously the cutest mom - I love seeing you picking up/taking your kiddos to school when I am down sometimes. It is so sweet.

Ginger John said...

Love the teeth. Gotta love it when it becomes the new favorite thing. Where it to the store, to church anywhere and everywhere, right?! :)

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Hey, Natalia! I found your blog. I didn't even know you had one, but I happened to read a comment from you on Jennie's saying you had a blog! It looks cute. It's good to see the everyday life going on over at your house!

Mary Ann said...

Hi, are you still up to have the girls play tomorrow.... whatever you want is fine with me.