The kids drew his face 1st
they are so proud of their work
This is what they do after every time they shower! It's "coldie" so they huddle up on the floor until it is warm enough to get dressed... gross if you ask me (carpet).... notice the pee right below Gavin!!! Thank goodness for 'kids 'n pets' and a new favorite product odorzout! (Gage didn't want to be in this one) :(
10 comments:
Good job on the pumpkin kids!! I love the Gavin pee! I laughed pretty hard. He is so stinkin cute!
I think Laney must have picked up on the "coldie" thing from your kids. She has been saying that lately every time she gets out of the bath. The pumpkin is really cool, how fun. We are lame...we bought pumpkins over a week ago to carve and they are still sitting in the same spot on the counter. I guess there is always tonight! Oh...and Bridget's hair is so cute!! Laney didn't like hers at first because she had two kids tell her a boy, but I think she has finally warmed up to it. However, she did tell me that she doesn't want to cut it any more so it can grow "super long".
P.S. How are you feeling?
thats hilarious, he totally peed on the carpet, your kids are so cute!!
How cute!! My kids do the same things with the towels after a shower, and for that one reason, we have had our share of cleaning up the pee! Oh the joys of being a mom!
That is funny! That is what I wish I could do after I shower!! Love the pumpkin!
Gotta' love pumpkin carving time. We did ours too early this year and they rotted. (But in my defense...the kids kept HARASSING me to do them so I finally gave in even though I knew it was way too early!)
They did such a great job on the pumpkin!! And your kids crack me up, especially when he peed on the carpet!! That is so funny!!
That peeing thing is so FUNNY, I might have wet myself from laughing so hard!!! That is a priceless picture. And the pumpkins look so CUTE, dont you love easy FHE activities.
I love these pics. Pumpkin carving is so fun! The picture of your kids with towels is too cute. My kids do that too! I love that Gavin has pee under him!!! :) So funny! Miss ya!
Your kids are funny! I love that Gavin peed on the floor. Jay does that too if we let him streak. What is up with little boys?! Anyhow adorable pictures!
Post a Comment