_ *****************************************************************************

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Chubbas

I have to show off Brighton's chubbs. She is so sweet!
Chubba cheeks

Chubba legs, I love chubby babies!

8 comments:

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

what a cutie, I LOVE chubby babies to!

Emily said...

Chubbs are the best!!

Leisa Tapia said...

I love that second picture with her little smile! so cute!! just want to run over and squeeze her

hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mary Ann said...

she is chubby! and SO cute! i just want to squeeze her! is is your b.day?? happy b.day!

☂niki. said...

haha. i love her chubbas! she is a doll! i got to hold her today! she is such a sweetie!

Lindsay Jones said...

She is such a sweet baby, those are some good chubbas, I love that you wrote it like that, perfectly describes her.

Anonymous said...

Ok I just want to pinch her cheek's she is so stinking cute!! Love the dark hair!!

dm said...

She is cute!