_ *****************************************************************************

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Meet Squaddle Waddle

This silly duck from the pond nearby, decided to make our frontyard its home for a week! The kids named her right away. We saw her friend come over every morning to play and run around, then he would try to get her to head back to the pond with him, she would get to the corner and come right back! It was really sweet. Then, the other day, we were driving home and saw her following her friend back....all the way. The kids were a little sad, but I'm sure she is much happier with her family! So long Squaddles, feed you later!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I miss Squaddle Waddle! It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

Houston Family said...

How sad!! I can't believe he is gone. I am amazed that squatts friend didn't get hit by a car!! At least you know you are his home away from home!

Mary Ann said...

how fun... a pet that you only have for a little while and don't have to feed much! ... except its sad for your kids when it's gone!

The Owens said...

That's so sweet!! Fun! I miss that little pond! lol

Lindsay Jones said...

Oh how fun, and sad that he left. Livvy can't stop talking about your chickens! We need to come over and see them again.