Oh cute girly!!
It's still really cute!
She is getting SO big!!! She is such a doll.
She has a good amount of hair for her age, she is so cute!
Super cute!! I can't believe how much hair she has. I just started trying clips in Malia's hair (I haven't tried a pony tail yet), but Malia always pulls them out and tries to eat them!!
She is so sweet! Love the cute background!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh cute girly!!
It's still really cute!
She is getting SO big!!! She is such a doll.
She has a good amount of hair for her age, she is so cute!
Super cute!! I can't believe how much hair she has. I just started trying clips in Malia's hair (I haven't tried a pony tail yet), but Malia always pulls them out and tries to eat them!!
She is so sweet! Love the cute background!
Post a Comment