_ *****************************************************************************

Friday, August 1, 2008

This is what I get....

...when I leave Daddy in charge of bath and pajamas! He did a great job bathing her, note her mohawk, but couldn't "find" any of her pajamas. I get home and he says... "meet Brighton Di-er-tay" (from the movie Joe Dirt)!
...when I let big sister feed Brighton.
Apparently Bridgit is easily distracted and heard the t.v. on while she was supposed to be feeding Brighton, and just left her to feed herself! (then later that day, she really wanted to feed her again, so I let her, and when she was finished, I asked her if she cleaned her up. Bridgit said, "I gave her a wipe, she can wipe her self")!!!! Oh, that girl! The girls LOVE to feed Brighton and take care of her, one of them is a little more cautious than the other!!
... when my washing machine breaks and I can't replace it for a few days! This is probably half-way thru the process of trying to catch up!

2 comments:

HILLARY said...

OH MAN, those are the best pictures of Brighton Di-er-tay! I started laughing as soon as I saw them!
And babies don't clean themselves up? That awesome!

Unknown said...

Ah.. That is one huge mound of laundry! No wonder he couldn't find any jammy's! j/k! I do love the pink bandana though!