Yay for school! I will admit that I am a little sad, school came too fast for me. The kids are super excited though, which I am glad for. Cass was able to give the kids each a Father's blessing on Monday for part of FHE. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful father to my children!
First day!
At the bus stop. These girls are so cute!
Gage and his buddy Mitchell.
Getting on the bus. My kids think riding the bus is the greatest, I'm not sure why exactly. We live very close to the school, but they provide the service and the bus driver is really nice.
The bus, on the way home was over-crowded. there was some confusion and a little worry from us moms, but it was OK, I think, hopefully they get it taken care of asap! We love our school and the kids have wonderful teachers this year, which we are so grateful for! Hopefully we'll have another good year!
No comments:
Post a Comment