_ *****************************************************************************

Friday, September 4, 2009

Gavin Boy

Today is Gavin's 4th birthday. He has been anticipating this day for a while and last night, he was so sure that he was going to wake up BIGGER! So I took his picture last night and this morning to document! He cracks me up. This is the picture we took this morning. He was up and had already eaten by the time I came in this morning from running. The first thing he did was come up and stand next to me to measure how big he was! We made a big deal about how he has grown and he is just beaming this morning! I love his personality, he is still so sweet and caring of others and will do almost anything for you. He has his moments, esp in public, but he is normally such a sweetheart and I love it.
He loves tractors still and when i took him to the store the other day to get an idea of what he would really like, he wanted to go to the "tractor aisle"! I took him there and on the same aisle, was Lightning McQueen... it's his favorite movie. He now has all his birthday presents for the next 20 years planned out, all around tractors and Lightning McQueen, oh and dinosaurs!!! I love his excitement. This boy is my little buddy and he makes me so happy.
Happy Birthday Gavin!! (he still lets me call him my bugaboo) :0)

3 comments:

Gina said...

I love Gavin so much. He is definitely a keeper.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to Gavin! We love him and how he takes care of Ella and Macy and makes sure they are always ok.

Unknown said...

He is a doll! He is getting so big! I love his voice!