_ *****************************************************************************

Thursday, October 20, 2011

T-E-N!!!

Cass and I decided that we are not grown up enough to have ten year olds yet!!


Bridgit and Brooklin have matured and grown in their own ways and they are beautiful inside and out.The older the get, the more their interests differ.
Brooklin wanted a Cardinals Jersey and a new football for her birthday.
Bridgit wanted rollerblades and a cute watch.


I'm glad they still love eachother so much too.

I still find them sleeping in the same bed once in a while, actually more often than not! When we moved here about a year ago, they got their own beds (used to share a queen size). Now they squeeze into Bridgit's twin size along with all of her stuffed animals!



On the walk to the bus stop-Noni and Pampa always call in the morning to sing Happy Birthday to their grandkids.


Happy Birthday girls, now maybe just stop growing already :)


We love you!!



No comments: