_ *****************************************************************************

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mean Mommy

My poor baby had to go to time-out for the first time :(
I know, he is so young but he's already turned into his big brother..... yikes! I had to take a picture of this sweet sad face. He stayed so well in the corner for the whole minute, long enough for me to grab the camera. He sees his older brother and sisters there so he knew just what to do...... poor baby! The picture doesn't even show his cute Knock knees!

3 comments:

Leisa Tapia said...

you are too funny! "mean mommy" I love your title... well i miss you! hope you are feeling good. We're just here at home with more drama! this time from the tapia side, I'll have to fill you in later. Anyway, i miss my friend and kaddy-corner neighbor! call me when you feel good enough to do something!!
And Gavin is so cute! I wish Jayden would stay put.. maybe in a few months

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Ohhh. It's so cute when they actually stay in the corner, isn't it? It always makes me want to apologize for putting them there in the first place. But I try to stick to my guns...

Mary Ann said...

He is about the cutest thing.. I'm sure it is so hard to get mad at him! :) see you tomorrow!