Cute picture. We're so lucky to have such great hubby's that are the best dads!
That is such a great picture! (And I'm glad that JC wasn't making up fibs on Sunday when he called home. I'm glad to hear it.) Not only is Cass a great dad, but you're a terrific mom!
I just wanted to say that your family is adorable. I can't believe you have four kids already (or that Tammie has three!).
Yes its true...I caved and started a blog. There is nothing on it. Its awesome. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute picture. We're so lucky to have such great hubby's that are the best dads!
That is such a great picture! (And I'm glad that JC wasn't making up fibs on Sunday when he called home. I'm glad to hear it.) Not only is Cass a great dad, but you're a terrific mom!
I just wanted to say that your family is adorable. I can't believe you have four kids already (or that Tammie has three!).
Yes its true...I caved and started a blog. There is nothing on it. Its awesome. :)
Post a Comment