_ *****************************************************************************

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Slacker!

Yes, I have been slacking on blogging, sorry, life is busy! We found out yesterday that we are having a girl!!!!! Woo hoo! I would love to have a boy too, we just haven't had a girl in a while, so this is exciting news for us! She has been measuring right on schedule, the boys were always bigger and bigger (than normal) as we went along, so we may have a 'normal' sized baby this time!
I have been subbing this week for Gage's preschool class and was so nervous, I thought it would be hard, but luckilly for me, there are only four boys total and it has actually been fun! The girls tag along and distract them a bit, so they get to go play at a friend's house tomorrow instead! They will have much more fun I'm sure!
Gavin is talking so much better now that the binki is gone! I love to watch him learn and try new things, this age is so fun!
Cass is dong the same thing still, but has also started to do bugs a little, which I think will be good once things get moving along! He is the most patient, honest, loving guy there is, he would be embarrassed to know I said this here, but it's true. He does so much for us and works so hard, I love him!

14 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh I am so excited for you. I was hoping you would have a girl. Frankly they are cuter!!!! Let me know if you need help with your girls. I would love to help you out, and your boys too!!!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Everyone loves Cass! And I'm so excited for you both and your new little girl! Yeah! That is one of the most fun days of pregnancy, don't you think? When you get to find out one way or the other...

Stacy said...

That is so awesome! HOw fun! Are you going to Thatcher??

Mary Ann said...

I am so glad to hear from you again. YEAH FOR GIRLS! They are the best... that is all I know. I'm sure boys are great too. Can't wait to see you! :)

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

Natalia, hey its jenn fort... your kiddies are so stinkin cute!! check us out at haderlieclan.blogspot, and im totally putting you on my list of friends!!!

dm said...

Congrats on expecting and getting a girl!!!! I don't have much to compare on but I say they are so fun!!!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you, I didn't even know you were expecting. Girls are fun and I bet your girls are excited to have a baby sister!

Jennie Carter said...

I am so excited that you are having a girl!! I can't wait to see what she is going to look like. I wonder if she'll look like Bridgit and Brooklin or Gage and Gavin. Or maybe look totally different than any of your other kids. It will be fun to see who she most likely resembles. I think it is so cute how the girls look most like you and your boys like Cass. I can't take any credit for Laney...she looks just like Tyler. I am curious to see what our next one will look like. I am so glad that this one will have a little cousin it's age to play with. Anyway, we haven't seen you guys in way tooo long! We need to get together soon!!

The Owens said...

Yay Congratulations!!!! AWWW girls are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! On having another girl, I am SO excited for you!! I am also glad that you posted, I always check when I get onto blog, I know life gets busy thats why I do mine all at once lately!! Well good luck with subing preschool, you must be SO patient, b/c I was in primary and it was hard!!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

I didnt even say congrats about you having a Girl, im really excited for you!!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

So I love the fun colors and patterns on your blog. How did you get such a fun blog? I'm still new to this whole blogging thing. Thanks!

Denyse said...

Whoo hoo!! I'm so happy for you guys! Okay, so I'm pretty sure my spoon theory works then! I can't wait till she's here...if you need anything let me know-even if you need a babysitter so you and Cass can have a date night too :)

Cicily said...

Yeah, a girl congrats!