Gavin is a natural in front of the camera...he reminds me of Gage.(they both have those adorable cheeks) I can't believe your youngest is two. Is this going to be the biggest age gap between all of your kids? By the way shouldn't you be finding out pretty soon what your having? I can't wait...keep us posted!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Gavin!
Gavin is a natural in front of the camera...he reminds me of Gage.(they both have those adorable cheeks) I can't believe your youngest is two. Is this going to be the biggest age gap between all of your kids? By the way shouldn't you be finding out pretty soon what your having? I can't wait...keep us posted!
I remember that hair in the first picture! He was so cute yesterday riding the horse!
Oh he looks so sweet. He looks the same in all of the pictures!! Happy Birthday Gavin. I'll share more raisins in church with him!!!
He is so cute and I think he is such a good mix! I cant wait to see you this month, I think I get to do buncko! However you spell it. Yeah
He is such a cutie!! I love the one where he is eating diry, such a boy!! Happy Birthday Gavin!!
Ok Gavin is adorable, you are going to have a fun time when he gets older :) Happy late birthday to Gavin!
Way cute! He really is darling but, all of your kids are. Hope he had a great birthday!
He is such a cutie... I'm so glad I have the internet now so we can keep in touch. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks...
Post a Comment