_ *****************************************************************************

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Meet Brighton!




This is our sweet new baby girl!

13 comments:

Creative Corner said...

Oh my gosh. She is so cute! I can not believe it, she has so much hair. When can we come and see her? I may have to leave my kids out in the car, I know! SHE IS SO CUTE! I hope maybe we can come next week sometime. Would that be okay? (I think I really could leave my kids somewhere)

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Natalia - She is beautiful!! I love the hair. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!! AHH-you just got me really excited to have a baby girl!! I love how much dark hair she has:)

Unknown said...

She is so precious!! I need to come by and visit! I heard Gavin was sick so i wanted to wait a few days. Can't wait to meet her!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

what a cutie guys!! love all that hair!!

Bekki said...

What a sweet baby girl! She looks like she belongs to you! Love that hair...we are jealous. So glad to have another girl on the block!

Please call and let me know when your kids can come play so you can get a nap!

the DeCampos Family said...

She is so cute. I love the hair and the chubby little cheeks. Since you were pre occupied when I came over!!!! I'll have to stop by again and see her. I asked your girls if you were busy and they said no. And then after a minute I figured you were. I made sure they locked the door back up!!

Mary Ann said...

She is perfect! I'm so glad she is here... I hope you are feeling okay. I can't believe you have 5 kids!! You are so cute and I can't wait to see you!!

Leslie said...

She's adorable, just like everyone keeps telling me she is! That picture makes Gavin look so old! That is Gavin, isn't it? We have a present for you, but she might be 6 months old before I remember to get it over to you. I'm so silly that way! Anyway congratulations!
Les.

Creative Corner said...

Thanks for bringing her to lunch. She is so even cute in person and I didnt know that was possible. I have to get one more part and then I will send the el bow maker your way

Mary Ann said...

She really is adorable and it was SO fun to see you! YOu are awesome and fun to be with! Hope to see you again soon!

Maren said...

She is a doll! I can't believe such big kids can come from such a tiny person! You're AMAZING!

Sheila said...

She is so cute Natalia! Congrats. How is life with 5? I can't even imagine. I want to come by and see you. Let me know when would be a good time. Does she look like you? I think she is a total Jones baby!