_ *****************************************************************************

Monday, February 11, 2008

more recently..

My little squirt Gavin at the park looking for 4-leaf clovers
little bundle
My girls

Keeping the kids busy!
This is what we've been up to lately, not a whole lot! We are still adjusting and I'm trying to catch up on sleep (ha! ha!) The kids have actually had a nasty cough this last week or so and have been couped up in the house recovering! Brighton is a sweet heart and we love her so much, Gavin is very protective of her (when he's not having his own fits & such :)), it's sweet. And the rest of the kids adore her as well. Take care all!




11 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable! We have had yucky coughs over here too-- Both of my boys! When we get better we are gonna come visit!

Sheila said...

Ok, so Sunday afternoon I made you a few bows for Brighton before you even commented on my blog. I need to drop them off to you before she gets any bigger though! Let me know when I can stop by!

Mary Ann said...

you are such a cute, fun mom! It was SO fun to see you! Brighton is beautiful! ... just like your other cute kids!

the DeCampos Family said...

What a cute family. I can't wait to see Brighton. I love her little cheeks. Just makes me want another one!

Emily said...

I've been waiting for more pictures!!

Joe and Laura said...

She looks so precious and what a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. You amaze me with being able to have 5 children, congrats, and I'm glad you are both doing good.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, they are so cute!! Hope you get rested which is probably really hard with 5 kids!! And I hope they get well soon!!

Creative Corner said...

They are so cute. I love them! Love it all. I think your two oldest look a lot like their daddy!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Natalia - I don't have your email address, I'll try calling you later to make sure you got my message. Your pictures are done. Just go to my web page (fireflypics) and go to the client section and type in your last name. They should come up. We got just under 50 really cute ones. Email me your address (you can email me from the web page - under the contact section) and I'll mail the CD to you!! You're family is adorable!!!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

aaaawwww, I just want to kiss her little cheeks!!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Sooooo...did Gavin find a 4 leaf clover?