Monday, a great friend and neighbor of ours and her cute kids thought it would be fun to have a neighborhood parade, and we agreed! Lots of kids decorated bikes, scooters and strollers. We went down a couple of streets making noise and having fun, it was great. Afterward, Bekki had made cookies for everybody! Thanks Bekki, so fun!


5 comments:
How fun, wow that is a lot of kids, I bet that is fun for your kids to play with all them!! I love the picture with moms and babies!! SO CUTE!!
that is so fun! looks like a great neighborhood! you have a big familY! that is awesome!
So fun! It's the best Presidents' Day parade I've ever seen. You go, Carters!
What a fun idea!! And that picture with all of the Mom's with their babies - adorable!!!
that looked like so much fun, i often think it takes too much to go out, but forget how much fun it is for the kids too. it looks like everyone had a great time, plus it's been so nice outside we might as well enjoy it while it lasts.
Post a Comment