Aaah. Such a sweetie. She's starting to look less Baby. No, that's sad. I should say she's starting to look less newborn. I can see your other kids in her. Ya'll have great kids. Hope Easter was great!
Hey Natalia. This is the first time I've seen your blog and seen Brighton! She is beautiful! As is all of your family. I'm dying right now because that first pic of her in her blessing post looks identical to one of Lindsays baby pics!! We'll have to show you some time! Love the blog!
Natalia and Cass you guys have the cuttst kids! They are growing up so fast! You guys are awesome! This is Amber (Cynthia and Steve Houston's Daughter) Love ya guys! Loves to the little ones!
6 comments:
Aaah. Such a sweetie. She's starting to look less Baby. No, that's sad. I should say she's starting to look less newborn. I can see your other kids in her. Ya'll have great kids. Hope Easter was great!
She looks like one of your baby pictures! So cute!
That sounded funny! I meant she looks like you in one of your baby pics.
Hey Natalia. This is the first time I've seen your blog and seen Brighton! She is beautiful! As is all of your family. I'm dying right now because that first pic of her in her blessing post looks identical to one of Lindsays baby pics!! We'll have to show you some time! Love the blog!
Natalia and Cass you guys have the cuttst kids! They are growing up so fast! You guys are awesome! This is Amber (Cynthia and Steve Houston's Daughter) Love ya guys! Loves to the little ones!
She looks like a Carter. She is too cute.
Post a Comment