_ *****************************************************************************

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tagged....


We are sort of boring, sorry!

How did you meet your spouse?
I knew him in high school, but he didn’t know me. So when I was in college at EAC, he came to visit his brother and his brother brought him over to our place, where he met me!

Where did you go on your first date?
To the hay bales at Nammies house!

How long have you been together?
Married 8+ years

Who eats more?
He does, usually, but I can hold my own!

Who said I love you first?
Cass did, and I just gave him a hug (while I melted inside!) I had never told that to a boy before, and didn’t expect it so soon!

Who is taller?
Him

Who sings better?
Ummm…. both of us???? Just don’t listen too closely!

Who is smarter?
We’re both the same genious ;)

Who does the laundry?
I do, it literally never stops here!

Who does the dishes?
Me, but if I’m slacking, he’ll throw a load in though, thank goodness.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He does

Who pays the bills?
I do

Who mows the lawn?
He does, I wouldn’t do as good of a job as he!

Who cooks dinner?
I do, though again, if I’m slacking, he’ll quickly throw something together , thank you Cass!

Who drives when you are together?
He does, unless he’s tired. But then I talk his ear off and he doesn’t get much rest!

Who is more stubborn?
For sure me, if you know Cass, you’ll agree!

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
Cass will right away, he’s very humble, I’m trying to be better, it just takes me longer!

Who's parents do you see the most?
He sees his most every morning when he goes into the office for work! We see mine at church every week and throughout the week because they live down the street!

Who kissed who first?
He planted a big one on me on our first date… yikes!

Who proposed?
He did

Who is more sensitive?
Outwardly, me.

Who has more friends?
We share all of our friends!

Who has more siblings?
He has one more than me, yet his are all boys

Who wears the pants?
He does, but he lets me try them on once in a while!

I tag… Denyse, Sarah Beth, Jennie, and Alli!!!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

You are not boring at all! That's way fun!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

that WAS fun , i didnt know you didnt know each other in highschool, how funny!! I like your family picture!

Mary Ann said...

i love it! you are the cutest couple!! it's so fun to think back to the dating years!

Sheila said...

Ok why did I think that you dated in high school? I didn't know you didn't meet until later!

Anonymous said...

Your not boring, that was fun to read!! So cute!!

Leisa Tapia said...

umm... i read this a while ago and you are not boring!!! I was surprised by some things!!! ha ha