Hey Natalia, Cute family! Love the green and brown. It's taken me a while but I decided to take the time to say hey! I miss all of my Jones family! Hope all is well!
I'm so glad you posted all these pictures. Your kids are growing so fast. I love the family picture on top of your blog! You are beautiful and have such a cute family!
your family is the cutest thing in the world! It looks like you guys have been having way too much fun down there! I would live at Disneyland if I could! I miss your parents, tell them hello for me! We still gonna be lake buddies ya know?
Cute pictures. You are one busy woman. And your the primary president??? your superwoman. So glad that we will be in the ward for a while. I really enjoy it!! Your family is beautiful!
7 comments:
Wow! Your family is so cute! You guys have five kids like us. Isnt it fun? Your kids are sooo cute
I am surprised to see all of the updates. Good job!! And all of your kids are getting so big. your girls look so tall in all of the pictures!
Hey Natalia,
Cute family! Love the green and brown. It's taken me a while but I decided to take the time to say hey! I miss all of my Jones family! Hope all is well!
Wow, you've been busy catching up! Fun pics!
I'm so glad you posted all these pictures. Your kids are growing so fast. I love the family picture on top of your blog! You are beautiful and have such a cute family!
your family is the cutest thing in the world! It looks like you guys have been having way too much fun down there! I would live at Disneyland if I could! I miss your parents, tell them hello for me!
We still gonna be lake buddies ya know?
Cute pictures. You are one busy woman. And your the primary president??? your superwoman. So glad that we will be in the ward for a while. I really enjoy it!! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment