You add the 5 and then add 5 more and so on, at least that's what I do. But it adds them backwards that way so keep that in mind.
I have the same problem! It is so lame-o!
I am so computer dumb, I have no clue!
Huh...I must not have ever tried it. I think I always went the lazy, slide show way when I had a lot of pics!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You add the 5 and then add 5 more and so on, at least that's what I do. But it adds them backwards that way so keep that in mind.
I have the same problem! It is so lame-o!
I am so computer dumb, I have no clue!
Huh...I must not have ever tried it. I think I always went the lazy, slide show way when I had a lot of pics!
Post a Comment