_ *****************************************************************************

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Backyard helpers

My pictures uploaded backward!
This is just a cute picture of Brighton... She likes to sneak outside....
once she found the dog food... GROSS! Macy enjoyed a little too!


This boy makes me laugh!


Here are the big helpers! Cass planted a few trees in the backyard and the kids love to do their part!








8 comments:

Emily said...

I bet Macy showed Brighton that you can eat the dog food. She'll have to go to your house more for a dog food fix now that Cosmo is gone!

Dickey Family said...

Such sweet kids! I guess eating dog food runs in the family, Philip use to eat it at G&G's house. My kids are more into cow feed!

Hulse said...

Brighton is so big! And Gage is way too young to start crack -- as James would say! Our kids, as you know, inherited crack from their father!

Mary Ann said...

Cute cute kids! I can't believe how fast Brighton is growing up! I miss you and hope to see you sometime soon!

Jennie Carter said...

Now I can say that Gavin has two pairs of the cutest cheeks I have ever seen:)

AMIT said...

Wow they are very cute.

Work from home

The Owens said...

Aww your kiddos are so cute!!! I love those pictures!

Jade said...

Your kids are so stinking cute!!