Every year, we look forward to the Larson reunion!
It's beautiful. There's fishing, and the kids love playing in the stream.
There was a shovel that Brighton thought was her very own.

Gavin found a big frisbee to play with...
Gage made this frog his pet (I forgot what he named it). But we had to let him go home to his family before we left for our home. Gage cried because he loved it so much.
Brooklin made her own fishing pole out of a stick, a hook with a little bit of string on it, and some neon pink fish bait!
Aunt Sydney and kansas holding a fish that was caught. This was Sydney's first time camping, I think she enjoyed it, she's so fun!
Gavin found a big frisbee to play with...
4 comments:
Looks like a blast. I love the picture of Brighton with the shovel. Very cute!
Looks like a lot of fun!!
I think if I could pick any family in the world to be in, it'd be with you! Your family always has so much fun!!
Loved the pictures u posted.
Idaho Real Estate
Post a Comment