_ *****************************************************************************

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tiggidy-tag

My really great friend Becki tagged me... 8 things, here goes!

8 things I did yesterday:
did (not) go running
had yummy waffles for breakfast
finished laundry
went to Ella's for FUN water play
went to school for lunch
had friends over to play
had visiting teachers over
had long talk with kids before bed....

8 things i look forward to:
free Saturdays to spend quality time with my family
a vehicle that will fit my whole family in it!
accomplishing my goal to run a half-marathon
waking up to happy, smiling, hungry faces at the edge of my bed
being an "empty-nester" with Cass someday
Sundays -they are usually nice days
vacations (don't really have any planned at the moment)
game nights

8 things I wish I could do:
Keep my house clean 24-7
go on more dates with Cass
have more patience
be more observant of those in need around me
go to Hogwarts School
not need any sleep
see the world with Cass and our children
pay my house off

8 shows I watch on tv...
(not huge on tv), but on occasion, I watch:
24
Seinfeld reruns
King of Queens reruns
S-N-L at times (I think Kristen Wiig is hillarious)
movies
movies
more movies

8 people I tag:
Emily
Lindsay
Angie
LeAnn
Rachel
Leisa
Bekki R.
Heather H.

Looking forward to hearing from you!