_ *****************************************************************************

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cousin fun!

We were so lucky to have cousins, Daisy and Chandler over in June! We don't get to see them as often as we'd like, so it was an extra special couple of days!
Daisy taught us how to play Electric Monopoly! Then it was time to play Life
The kids' favorite thing to do is jump on the trampoline with the sprinklers, and the parachute was a good shield when they didn't want to get sprayed! The would jump around, wait until the sprinkler got too close and huryy and pile all their little bodies under it and SQUEAL!!!
So much fun!
Late at night, still watching movies
Making a fun fort, Daisy even had her casted arm and could make a great one! I didn't get a picture of the finished product, should have, though!
Thanks for the great FUN! We love you guys!

4 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

I am glad that Gavin liked his Care Bear!!!
And you guys are always doing something fun in the summer!!

the DeCampos Family said...

I am glad that Gavin liked his Care Bear!!!
And you guys are always doing something fun in the summer!!

Jade said...

Fun stuff!!

Kaisa said...

That looks like alot of fun, jumping on the tramp with the sprinklers on! Ooohhh! Watching late night movies. FUN! I wish I was there!


Kaisa :-)