I decided last minute this year to go to this reunion, Cass was at Lake Powell with the YM and my parents had asked us a few times if we were going to go, but I didn't think I could do it without Cass. What was I thinking, I have great kids and we had a blast! We got there late at night and while we were setting up the tent, rain started pouring on us and soaked the tent as we un-staked it and threw it into the vehicles, to wait out the rain! It slowed enough to set up tent, so while the kids all watched a movie, my dad and I got things situated. Brighton fell asleep holding my mom, so she was really easy to put to bed.
Next morning, we woke really, really early (my kids do that sometimes) and ate a yummy breakfast.
we played, and visited, and played some more all that day! Brooklin particularly played softball the whole time, pretty much.
We all joined in for a while, it was really a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment