Bridgit and Brooklin were baptized on November 14, 2009. It was such a special day for them! They were excited about it for quite some time before! They are so beautiful to me on the inside and out. They have always been quite good girls and I love them more than words can say. they made a good choice today and I hope they will always remember how they felt and how much they are loved.
Bridgit
.jpg)
Brooklin
One of the coolest things about their day was that they were able to share it with one of their very best friends/cousins, Shaye! They all get along so well and love eachother to pieces! They sang "When I am Baptized" all together before their confirmations, it was so sweet.
Cass did a great job, I'm so lucky to be married to such a wonderful husband and father.
Gavin had been giving me such a hard time all day for some reason and by the time we arrived in the chapel to sit down for the program, I didn't know how I was going to handle it. My wonderful dad came to the rescue and took him to help settle him down, Pappa has the magic touch (thank you)!
Bridgit.jpg)
Brooklin
One of the coolest things about their day was that they were able to share it with one of their very best friends/cousins, Shaye! They all get along so well and love eachother to pieces! They sang "When I am Baptized" all together before their confirmations, it was so sweet.
Cass did a great job, I'm so lucky to be married to such a wonderful husband and father.Brooklin whispered to me after her confirmation, "Mom, when daddy was giving me that blessing, I looked at Gage and he was sticking his tongue out at me."....so Gage.
We had a family dinner party afterward and enjoyed everyone's company. Thanks to all our friends and family who helped us celebrate this day!
1 comment:
I'm glad I got to be baptized on the same day with my cousins it was a lot of fun taking pictures with them.
Post a Comment