_ *****************************************************************************

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

10 years, WOO HOO!

Ten years have flown by! For our anniversary, we thought it would be fun to go on a hike! Cass had hiked Flat Iron before so we decided on that one. Not even half way up! Didn't know or care... at the time!
We made it to the top. This hike was probably the hardest that I have done, aside from the Grand Canyon (I think).
I loved getting to do this alonside Cass, he is so fun to be with, still!

Later that evening, we took the kids out to eat. We don't do that often and when I told the kids to get nice clothes on, the girls came up wearing their baptism dresses! Oh, they are so cute.
It was a wonderful day. Thank you to my parents who watched our children so we could go on the hike!

No comments: