I'm not quite sure how Brighton learned this, but she warms her babies' bottles up before she feeds them. Maybe it's from watching Emily warm Brody's bottles, I don't know.
Cass caught her doing this and actually pushing buttons on the microwave, I don't think that fake milk bottle could stand that!
I switched wipe brands to save a little money, and Brighton knows how to open these new ones, sigh. She likes to wipe her babies' faces, bums, etc. Wipe, after wipe, after wipe.
I was on the computer, thought she was fine playing with Gavin for a minute, and I smelled the wipes. Little did I know, this is what she was doing all the way back in her room! (this is her crib)
Little stinker....
So I tried to salvage the ones that still looked clean and filled 2 whole gallon ziploc bags, sheesh. I need to hide those better!
So much for saving money right?!
I was on the computer, thought she was fine playing with Gavin for a minute, and I smelled the wipes. Little did I know, this is what she was doing all the way back in her room! (this is her crib)
Little stinker....
So I tried to salvage the ones that still looked clean and filled 2 whole gallon ziploc bags, sheesh. I need to hide those better!
1 comment:
Man that is a LOT of wipes! Cute stinker!
Post a Comment