Thanks so much!! Those pictures were actually just some snap shots she doctored up with photo shop!!! For the page, go to shabbytulips.blogspot.com. There she has some easy instructions how to make a template yourself, or if you want to copy one that she has. It's so fun!! I love it. Good luck!
Thank you so much for having me over and hosting BUNCO, or whatever it is called. IT was a lot of fun, hopefully next time I can count my own dice up. It was HARD!!! I didn't know if we were suppose to count each time, what number we were on and all of the other details?? Thanks again I had a blast. And your house is too cute!!
There's something about kids walking on the beach that is so cute. And the beach isn't even my favorite thing! Hope ya'll had a ton of fun. We'll see you soon.
these pictures are adorable... any pictures with your kids are great because your kids are so cute!! haylee is excited for school, i am nervous though!! how are your girls feeling about school starting?
7 comments:
Those pictures turned out so good! I already want to go back!
Aww looks like you guys had fun, I am so jealous! No beach for us this year.... )c :
Thanks so much!! Those pictures were actually just some snap shots she doctored up with photo shop!!! For the page, go to shabbytulips.blogspot.com. There she has some easy instructions how to make a template yourself, or if you want to copy one that she has. It's so fun!! I love it. Good luck!
I LOVE the beach, it looks like you guys had a blast!! By the way CONGRATS!! on being pregnant!! I am super excited for you guys!!
Thank you so much for having me over and hosting BUNCO, or whatever it is called. IT was a lot of fun, hopefully next time I can count my own dice up. It was HARD!!! I didn't know if we were suppose to count each time, what number we were on and all of the other details?? Thanks again I had a blast. And your house is too cute!!
There's something about kids walking on the beach that is so cute. And the beach isn't even my favorite thing! Hope ya'll had a ton of fun. We'll see you soon.
these pictures are adorable... any pictures with your kids are great because your kids are so cute!! haylee is excited for school, i am nervous though!! how are your girls feeling about school starting?
Post a Comment