_ *****************************************************************************

Monday, July 30, 2007

No pictures!

So while I was away at girl's camp with the YW, Cass was so nice to clean the office desk, and now I cannot find the thing that plugs in to the camera to post pictures! I'm sure it will show up. It's probably right under my nose! So at girls camp, (which by the way, I am still trying to catch up on my sleep from:) they had so many great programs for the girls and I hope they were able to soak them in. The girls in my ward are so much fun and a little crazy too, I love my calling! We were visited by a SKUNK (a big one) two nights in a row, it had no fear of us, but the other cabin mom (also a great friend of mine) and I were Freaked Out! Long story short, we didn't get sprayed or anything, but lost so much sleep over it! Camp was a wonderful, spiritual experience and I am so grateful I was able to go this year. The stake leaders put so much effort into these things, they are amazing. Looking forward to next time (whenever that may be, Cass might ban me from long trips away like that again)! He is such a great dad!

7 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I so do not mind if you print those out. That is why I posted it. Aren't they just awesome. I needed those so badly. I love young women. They are awesome. I miss being in it. I miss girls camp. WOW, I need a calling. The year I went, we had a mouse in our cabin. The girls freaked. Paul, who was one of the Priesthood, had to come and set traps. YUCK. How is your pregnancy going? I hope really well.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Hey Natalia! I hope you find your picture device soon. I hate when I lose stuff like that. But it's kind of nice to have a post without a pic now and then anyway! Glad you had fun at Girl's camp. The Carter weekend away is rushing up on us! Daisy reminds me periodically. She's so excited!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE girls camp, I was going to go this year but didn't make it back to Oklahoma in time, I used to be in YW, its a great calling!! I am sure all the girls LOVE you!! Catch up on all that sleep that you need, extra of b/c you are pregnant :)

Sheila said...

Seriously I have so many awesome Natalia/Sheila memories of girls camp! I even have tons of pictures to prove it. Boy were we cute! :)I love girls camp but, haven't been back since I was in YW's! Hope you had a great time!

Cicily said...

I want to be in young womens. Lucky!! If I could choose a calling I think that would be it. Sadly though, you're forced to accept the fact that young women don't think I'm awesome, despite all I've done to stay that way. I guess I should give up shopping in the juniors section.

Leisa Tapia said...

you left me again!!! Hope you have fun at the fam reunion... dang, i've never even been to one of those before! neway, call me when you get back, i'm sure we have a cord you can use until you find yours... ps I have all your stuff i need to give back to you.... thermometer, scrapbooking...etc..

Creative Corner said...

I didnt get to say hello because she was gone before I got to her...but I saw your sister at church last Sunday. Her brotherinlaw was blessing his baby! Too cool! Hope you had a great reunion.