_ *****************************************************************************

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tagged

While I was out of town, both Leisa and Sheila tagged me. Prepare to be bored! j/k Here are 7 random things about me most probably do not know. Here goes:

1. Music and Lyrics: I love listening to the radio while driving and singing along sometimes if I know the words, but little have I ever paid attention to what the song is actually about until a while ago I was riding in the car with my younger brother and sister and a song came on that I liked and I excitedly told them! They pointed out to me what the song was about and I cringed, I don't pay attention to that, I just like the beat! So now I don't listen to the radio really because my kiddos are usually in the car with me. I had Cass burn some cds of "good" music for us!

2. Listening: While spending time with friends, I would rather listen than talk (Iknow kinda wierd). Some people have thought of me as rude, but I don't intend to be! I feel socially retarded at times and think that my stuff isn't as interresting as others! So if you are with me in a large group, I am not trying to be rude or quiet, I like to listen!

3. Sweet tooth: I do have an uncontrollable sweet tooth! I always have something sweet in my purse or diaper bad for "just in cases". After I eat a meal, I have to have something sweet to "wash it down with"! No controll.... love chocolate!

4. OCD: Yes, I too have at least one OCD, I count my steps. I count from one stretch of walking, stop and start over to the next room. When I'm running, I concentrate on my steps so that I can do my breathing!

5. Peeling! I love to peel skin from sunburns! Cass thinks this is just DISCUSTING! I love to be peeled so I just assume everyone else does too, it's so relaxing! Cass thinks I am like a reptile because they peel! Sorry if I grossed you out too!

6. Love being pregnant: I actually enjoy every bit of being pregnant (except the sick part). I get HUGE and gain a LOT of weight, but I still love to feel the baby moving and kicking andjust the overall miracle of it! I'm sure there are many others that enjoy it as much as I do as well!

7. Last but not least: I am pregnant! Yes, most of you do not know this, Cass wanted to wait until Father's Day to tell anyone and now it feels like old news and I just figured you would all find out eventually anyway! I am about 12 weeks and due Jan. 31st! At my 1st visit, they scared me and told me it could be twins again because my uterus was much bigger than it shoud be, so they did a quick head count ultrasound and to our relief, it is just one again (not that we wouldn't be happy the other way)! We just produce BIG babies, and I get BIG in the process as well!

So those are some sort of random things about me, now I tag Cicily, Stacy, Jaymi and Camille! Have fun!

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Natalia! I too have to have something sweet after just about every meal...only I say I need it to "seal the meal". And wow and congratulations on your 5th!! I will have to think about 7 things for me...that could be scary!

Tiff Hunt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting, another baby!!! I loved this post. It was so much fun getting to read and learn more about you!!!

Tammie said...

Congratulations from me too! Unlike you though, except for feeling the baby move around, I hate every bit of being pregnant! I have a hard time moving my legs which makes everything impossibly uncomfortable and painful to do! Good for you! I wish I were like that!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

So fun...and just for the record...what's not fun about peeling a sunburn? That's totally normal. Tell Cass that totally doesn 't indicate reptilianism.

Creative Corner said...

I can not believe it! Really I need your phone number. First of all I didnt see this. Second CONGRADULATIONS! That is so exciting. I LOVE IT! Hope to see you soon.

Jennie Carter said...

Natalia, after reading that I feel bad that I hate being pregnant so much. And so what if you get "big" (big for you) because you are like the incredible shrinking women who loses all her weight within like a couple weeks. You always look so cute. I'm embarrased to have to be the one that's pregnant at the same time as you. I already feel huge and mushy. (as you can tell i am a whiny pregnant, poor Tyler!:(
And you are a great listener! I can't imagine how anyone could think you are rude in the slightest , you are so sweet.

Sheila said...

Congrats Natalia! I knew you were pregnant when we went out to lunch that day! Am I so excited for you and can't believe that you are going to have 5 kiddos now! Thanks for playing along and listing facts about yourself. We need to get together soon!

Mary Ann said...

you are probably the cutest pregnant girl around!! how are you feeling? how far along are you? congrats! that is so awesome. can't wait to see you... hope you will come here to thatcher in sep. for bunko!!