So the play-date went ok, he cried but stopped apparently right after I left. Gavin has a way of throwing huge fits and when someone tries to pick him up, he is great at 'melting' out of their arms, he does it every Sunday for nursery :(
His new thing is saying "pleeeeease" to get what he wants (with a puppy dog, wrinkle face), and it is the cutest thing ever, so of course, I give in almost always. I have to get it on video. How can you say no to that? I love this age. Sometimes I wish they would stay right there forever, but then I see the girls and Gage and see how much they have learned and grown and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love them!
Today, while I was on the phone, Bridgit came in to tell me something 'very important' and I ignored it, shame on me. As soon as I got off of the phone, she told me that Gavin had a blow-out all over the stairs! She is usually a dramatic girl anyway so I didn't assume it to be ALL over the stairs, as he scooted down them with his bum. EW, I hate cleaning up poo. I wish I would have taken a picture, but that's gross! I used a whole bottle of Kids N' Pets cleaner deodorizer and Clorox wipes, hopefully my carpet is as good as new! Now, time to potty train......... I think!???? Have a great day!
10 comments:
Wow, that is really disgusting, kids are so gross! See you next week...yahoo!
Poo messes are disgusting. I have to agree. Just try to hypnotize yourself into forgetting that ever happened on your stairs or you'll never be able to walk barefoot down them again!
That's funny! Or it will be later. I love Gavin he's such a cool kid!
Whoa! Bummer! but you should have gotten a picture.. maybe not to share with everyone, but maybe just to laugh at later...
Can't wait for next weeks play date... my kids will be in good hands!
That is so FUNNY!! Even though I think I would probably throw up if I had to clean up poo!! Hope things are going great and that you are feeling good with your pregnancy!!
Too funny!! Potty training is not fun but SOO worth it!! I hate cleaning up "bigboy" diapers! Hows the pregnancy??
Yuck that is so gross! I am so glad that has not happened to me yet. I have such a weak stomach. I am glad that none of my students (7 years worth) have had any accidents in the classroom! I think I would lose it right along with them. Especially when I was pregnant and teaching.
Whew! Cute new look. Everyone is getting all fancy on me!
Natalia, I LOVE the new look!! Looks at you your quite computer savy!! Have a great day!!
HOW ARE YOU! This story is so gross and funny... I hate those times... I miss you and can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment