Well, still no pictures, I found the wire thing, but I can't get pictures to download :(. It's been pretty busy around here lately, we went to the 2007 Carter reunion last weekend up in the White Mountains. The weather could not have been nicer, and it was a great weekend. There was a fun zipline that the kids could not get enough of, sand toys in the volleyball court, quad riding, catching horny toads and grasshoppers, and being spoiled by Noni! We loved it.
The girls and Gage stared Kindergarten and pre-school, which they really enjoy as well! Gage goes in the mornings and the girls are in afternoon kinder, so it's sort of a gamble trying to get lunch and fix hair, in-between the two to get the girls to school on time, but we're getting use to it.
I just finished Harry Potter also, it took a few days and I've neglected everything, so now I'm trying to catch up! It's scary how fast laundry and everything else can pile up on you when your not on top of things. I tried, but it's hard to put a good book down! So, back to cathcing up!
6 comments:
So what did you think of the Harry Potter book? Excellent? I would be so disappointed in you if you hadn't gotten behind in your housework in order to focus fully on the book. It just deserves that amount of dedication and respect...
I am such a catcher upper especially since the new Stephanie Meyers book came out. I know I am sure you have heard it but PICK up the series if you havent already! I need to finish Harry Potter too, I havent read the sixth yet!
Sarah, yes, I loved it! I had been hearing rumors about it and nothing was as good as reading it myself!
Jaymi, yes, I can't start those books yet because I know I'll totally lose control over my house, but I'm working on figuring it out!!????? I can't wait to begin reading them though!
It sounds like you have been super busy!! That is crazy 3 of the four are going to school!! I love the White Mts, I used to live in Round Valley/Eagar!! Well I wish I could of seen you while I was in town, maybe I can catch you the next time!! Good luck catching up!!
Oh my gosh CONGRATS! You are amazing! Is this number 4 or 5? You guys make the cutest kids and I know you both are the best parents! So Todd was so into Harry Potter too I didn't see him for like 3 days after the book came out. I'm not exagerating. I just got done with the Twilight series so good you should read them.
We should get together now that all your kiddos are at school. I would love to see you guys sometime.
Post a Comment