_ *****************************************************************************

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!

My buggaboo is 3 (he actually honestly believes he is 7, I'm not sure how this came about, just don't try to tell him he's 3!)
Still obseessed with tractors, and cute and rotten as ever, we love this boy!
Happy Birthday Gavin

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

He is the cutest thing! I don't believe he is rotten! :) I miss you! HOpefully we can get together sometime soon!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Gav!!

HILLARY said...

My sister's boy turned 3 last month and he also had a complex, he isn't 3 either. He usually answers 6 but it changes every once in a while. You better watch out for him those boys that lie about their age are trouble. (Preston is one of them). Happy Birthday Gavin!

Hulse said...

You have the most beautiful girls and the most handsome boys!! Your pics are gorgeous, give Gavin a 'bum' for me with his birthday cake!! Ha! Ha! I'm with him, I wish I was 7 yrs and carefree! Love ya!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday, Gavin! We love you!
Leslie and Sofia

Stacy said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! I can't believe he is 3 already.

The Owens said...

Natalia!! You have the freakin cutest kids ever!! Happy birthday Gavin!

Jennie Carter said...

Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to GAVIN! That picture is cute as ever and we love you Gavin!