_ *****************************************************************************

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Last Weekend

Cass and I (& Brighton) were able to get away last weekend... sort of. Cass had job he had to go spray in Skull Valley, so we decided to make a weekend of it! We stayed in a decent hotel in Wickenburg, woke up way too early in the morning, and went to the ranch like an hour drive from there. Brighton and I hung out while Cass went to work. The ranch he was spraying was amazing, and beautiful, nothing I had pictured after hearing the name "Skull Valley"! I can't get the pictures to download, they were mostly of Brighton, but I wanted to remember anyway! P.s. huge thanks to Cass' parents and mine for each watching a couple of kids so I could go with Cass!

6 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

So fun. I love getaways. Can't wait to see the pictures!

☂niki. said...

i just love looking at your blog and seeing what you guys are up to! i love that gavin calls it a hot dog "bum" and i love that he carries his carebears everywhere! he couldn't be any cuter! you are such a sweet mom. i can just tell how much you love your kids! you're one of the very few moms i know that make having 5 young kids look like fun, rather than a chore. i hope to be like that when i'm a mom!

Mary Ann said...

Anytime alone with your hubby is great! So glad you got to go! You are a great wife and mom!! I really look up to you.. hope we can plan another get together soon!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Would like to invite you guys to Braiden's 1st Birthday! Let me know your email and I'll email you all the info!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I love when stuff like that works out! Glad ya'll got to get away.

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey, We are going private on our blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!