_ *****************************************************************************

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"No bum please"

Gavin likes to eat his hot dogs without a "bum"! He has said this for a while now and I just think it's great that he doesn't know or care that it sounds silly! We ate leftovers from the Labor Day bbq at my parents'. Cass is in the process of finishing our family room/ garage room. He is putting molding on the walls so he told the kids that they could color on them!! (only below the red line) They thought it was great, Brooklin wouldn't do it at first though, because she didn't want to get into trouble, I re-assured her it was ok and they made colorful works of art to be enjoyed, for only a couple more days though!

4 comments:

Jennie Carter said...

Gavin is a cutie pants! I love his little voice. Looks like your kids had a lot of fun coloring on the walls. That's funny that Bridgett had to be talked into it. Laney would have no problem...she is a little artist herself, lately. I am going to have to start following her around with a magic eraser or I could just have the letters l-a-n-e-y and funny stick figures all over my walls and furniture. I tell you between the hair cutting and the coloring...I don't know what to do with her lately. Apparently, having a baby sister is a bigger adjustment for her than i thought it would be. I think what it really comes down to is that I haven't been the best mom lately and she is starving for my attention.

Natalia, how do you do it? I need some tips!

Jennie Carter said...

Sorry I totally spelled Bridgit's name wrong in the last post!

Hulse said...

well I love eating bums!!ha! ha! Your kids are so adorable! I had a dream lastnight we lived in Thatcher together, James went to E.A. and Cass was an eye doctor there! Sounds good, eh!

Lindsay Jones said...

I could just listen to that cute kid talk all day! Along with the rest of your cuties! What fun to let the kids draw on the walls, thats a once in a life time opportunity!