_ *****************************************************************************

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gage Graduates

This handsome boy graduated from kindergarten today. He loved school (thus far) and hope he continues to, always. He was so excited for his Spring Sing today, he got all dressed and ready really early and kept fussing with his shirt, to make sure it was tucked in just right and all.
We've alsways joked about Gage having chipmunk cheeks (so cute) and today I was hoping that his would over-shadow mine! j/k bye-bye widsom teeth!

Good job Gage, we love you!

2 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

You better watch out!!! That is one handsome boy!! But what can you expect when you are his mom!! Good luck with the wisdom teeth. Hope you are feeling ok.
And you made me really sad with that text that I think I am going to teach another week in sunbeams!!!

LeAnn said...

You look great! Good job w/ the ice packs!! Gage is adorable!!Way to go dude!!