_ *****************************************************************************

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

He's here!

Waiting for Sam's plane to come in, Gavin must have been nervous or something. He would not let go of my leg! I literally had to drag him around like a leach connected to my thigh!the girls holding one of the signs, waiting.... Sam was one of the very last ones off the plane!
Gage and cousin Livvy, I think they could pass as brother and sister!


He made it!

He was glowing, you could tell, and his smile was still the Sam I've always known

Welcome home baby brother, thank you for being an example to my children, your testimony of the gospel is so strong and it radiates off of you. We love you so much!!





1 comment:

Hulse said...

Oh My Gosh! It's been years since I've seen Sam! He looks just like Spencer!!d Tell him Hi for me!