We have been trying to enjoy the nice weather, had a couple of cousins over and some friends to do the slip n' slide!
Brooklin soaking in some rays
Cass was able to go to the Mountain Man Rendevous with the scouts. He purposely grew his beard out for this, we had family pictures done the weekend before Mountain Man. I figured it would be a good way to document that "phase" in our lives! :)

Gage lost his first tooth! The Tooth Fairy forgot to come, not just the first night, but the second also! Sheesh, we should fire her!

On a very windy day, my Mom called to see if we wanted to fly kites so we went to the park and the kids had so much fun. Where do you store kites after you have opened them up? I usually end up throwing them away after finding them all over the house.... if you have any great ideas, please share.

The kids really enjoy playing outside. When they aren't in their playhouse, they lock poor Mugsy in it so she doesn't bug them!

Gage had a field trip to the zoo in March. I was lucky enough to go with him, it was one of the funnest field trips I have been on with my kids, so far. He is so cute and sweet!

Brighton started walking, I love watching her learn and discover new things!

She is a climber, I often find her on top of this table, amongst other things

Gage turned 6, I let him have his very first party (with friends) it's usually just family. We played fun games over at the park!

Bright thinks she can read, it's actually rather cute, she turns the pages, babbles some noises, turns a page, etc.

she does not like to be stuck inside when the other kids are out, but she will play with Mugsy at the gate for entertainment. I guess it keeps Mugsy from "bugging" the other kids anyway!

A friend gave us some books for the kids, one of them was a G.I. Joe bood with fun tattoos, so everyone had to put one on, even Brighton and mom and dad. (Gavin does have pants on I promise... he had a long sleeved shirt on and just took it off to have the tatto put on!)

We took a bike ride to get frozen yogurt for FHE and Gavin rode his bike (3-wheeler) all the way there and back! He was so proud of himself, he had to call Nana to tell her he did it! ( I need to get a picture of him riding it)
Brighton had an obsession with the pone for a while...

She also turned ONE!! (in Jan.)
Playing in the snow after visiting the Grand Canyon in January. They begged me the whole time to play in it!
Gage lost his first tooth! The Tooth Fairy forgot to come, not just the first night, but the second also! Sheesh, we should fire her!
On a very windy day, my Mom called to see if we wanted to fly kites so we went to the park and the kids had so much fun. Where do you store kites after you have opened them up? I usually end up throwing them away after finding them all over the house.... if you have any great ideas, please share.
The kids really enjoy playing outside. When they aren't in their playhouse, they lock poor Mugsy in it so she doesn't bug them!
Gage had a field trip to the zoo in March. I was lucky enough to go with him, it was one of the funnest field trips I have been on with my kids, so far. He is so cute and sweet!
Brighton started walking, I love watching her learn and discover new things!
She is a climber, I often find her on top of this table, amongst other things
Gage turned 6, I let him have his very first party (with friends) it's usually just family. We played fun games over at the park!
Bright thinks she can read, it's actually rather cute, she turns the pages, babbles some noises, turns a page, etc.
she does not like to be stuck inside when the other kids are out, but she will play with Mugsy at the gate for entertainment. I guess it keeps Mugsy from "bugging" the other kids anyway!
A friend gave us some books for the kids, one of them was a G.I. Joe bood with fun tattoos, so everyone had to put one on, even Brighton and mom and dad. (Gavin does have pants on I promise... he had a long sleeved shirt on and just took it off to have the tatto put on!)
We took a bike ride to get frozen yogurt for FHE and Gavin rode his bike (3-wheeler) all the way there and back! He was so proud of himself, he had to call Nana to tell her he did it! ( I need to get a picture of him riding it)
She also turned ONE!! (in Jan.)
I only took the 3 older children. It was really nice. They were so busy though, it made me nervous with all the slippery ice and snow everywhere.
10 comments:
I can't believe how much everyone is growing up! How fun for Livvy and Gage to have matching lost teeth! Everyone is so cute and big! How do we get them to quit that?!
WOW!! That was an amazing update! Sorry we didn't make it to Gage's party. Someone forgot about it entirely, until the day after. I have to steal your line and say that someone should fire her!!!
I love your new family picture. Looks like the guys let you roll up their sleeves. Did they throw a fit?
Great update, too. It's so fun to hear about your life!
Nice Beard there Cassidy. Well take it easy and I think you just had a birthday...you are getting old man. I still cannot believe how many kids you have. Well take it easy and if you are ever up our way stop on by.
Brim
yay!! awesome pictures and a lot of them too!! I cannot believe brighton... she looks so old already!! and she totally looks like a brunette-darker version of Gage to me.. has anyone told you that yet? ah... we miss those fun boys of yours!! and the girls too!!
Love your mountain man, and you look great!! keep posting!!!
wow! You're having way too much fun! I need to spend more time with you! Brighton is beautiful! and we love Cass' new look!
wow! You're having way too much fun! I need to spend more time with you! Brighton is beautiful! and we love Cass' new look!
Look at your cute family! Seriously beautiful kids.. I can NOT believe Brighton is one. She is so dang cute. You are an amazing mom. I miss ya and hope we can get together soon!
Your family is gorgeous Natalia!! Fun updates!
Great update! I cant believe how big your baby is. I've always wanted to hike the Grand Canyon, loved your pictures and everything. If you ever need a hiking partner I'm there. I miss you!
Post a Comment