While I was inside, keeping busy, my children decided it would be a great idea to build their own "skate ramp".... hmmmm (they are their father's children)! I kept hearing "AWESOME!!" and "Ahhhh!" so I went out to see what they were doing. Probably not the greatest idea to let them do this, but I tested it out and it was pretty sturdy and they were loving it, so I took some pictures! Bridgit, who is normally a bit of a chicken, wanted to show me first!
with the skateboard too....
Gage didn't want to try skates yet, so the skateboard was a safe bet for him.
Getting all ready!
Thier parental supervision, she is such a good dog! We should call her "the Beast" because she guards our junk yard! (from Sandlot)
Bridgit at the bottom

Brooklin at the bottom
Dare-devil, I swear, she scares me sometimes, she'll try anything, this was probably her idea in the first place!

So proud of thier building skills
Brighton wants a turn
Hopefully no one thinks I'm a bad mom for letting my kids do this, but if you know the family my husband grew up in, this is absolutely OK!!!
Brooklin at the bottom
So proud of thier building skills
Their Daddy will be so proud when he comes home tonight and sees this!! (if there aren't any broken bones)
O'doil's Rule!!! (10 points to whomever knows what movie that is from!)!!!
6 comments:
Ha ha Billy Madison! Fun kids!
You are an awesome mom! Your kids will remember you as being such a fun mom you let them build a skate ramp in their back yard!
Gotta be Billy Madison!! Such a great one liner!! You are a great mom! You didn't stifle their creativity and that is awesome! They did a great job on the ramp. My kiddos haven't gotten their ramps to look that good!
I love your dog! Thats the kind of dog I want, but Im afraid I couldn't afford to feed it!
Your kids are very creative. You are a great mom to encourage and let them experience their own creative ideas.
Your kids crack me up!
Post a Comment